Terms & Conditions
THE CLIENT/CUSTOMER/ CUSTOMER AGREES
TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Client/Customer/Customer and Bielect.com. The Client/Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on this website. The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the website at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question. Governing Law and Forum Selection Clause: This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of State of Delaware, notwithstanding any conflict of laws principles. Any law suit or other claim arising out of, or in connection with this Agreement (or relating to any business transaction the www.Bielect.com or any affiliate website) must be brought in the federal or state courts located in State of Delaware. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
1. PRICING AND INFORMATION
All prices are subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Bielect.com reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer's price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. Bielect.com uses its best efforts to put accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but Bielect.com makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. Bielect.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Orders are not binding upon Bielect.com until accepted and confirmed by Bielect.com. Once an order has been placed and accepted by Bielect.com, the order is cannot cancelled unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. The order can be cancelled only on the following conditions;
- If the order has not shipped at the time of the cancellation request.
Orders cancelled after being shipped but refused upon delivery are subject to
15% cancellation fee on the cost of the product(s) and shipping fee is non
3. PAYMENT POLICY
We accept Bank Checks, Cashier's Check, Certified Checks, Money Orders, and Wire Transfers. Fulfillment will be made after the payments have been cleared.
- For all other payment methods, please contact us at sales@Bielect.com
The Client/Customer is responsible for state, local and federal taxes (if any) associated with shipments along with any international import/VAT related taxes.
5. SHIPPING POLICY
- Shipping dates are close approximates and are based
upon prompt receipt of all necessary information. All shipments are
insured against loss, theft, and damage. Bielect.com will not be
responsible, however, for any damage, loss, or expenses arising from
delays in shipment or other non-performance of this Sale Agreement by or
Acts of God, Riots, Natural Disaster, Fires, Strikes, Governmental action, or any other cause beyond Bielect.com control. No Rerouting or address corrections will be made while the shipment is in transit. Any reroute request will result in the shipment being sent back to Bielect.com. Customer is responsible for all charges under our return policy.
- Shipments that are refused or undeliverables will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and any applicable shipping expenses plus insurance fees incurred by Bielect.com.
- If the order arrives damaged, it is recommended to REFUSE it from the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Bielect.com to file a claim. Keep merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Bielect.com immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection. If you do not inform Bielect.com of all damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival, the normal return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
6. RETURN POLICY
REPLACEMENT AND EXCHANGES
- All Replacements and Exchanges can be processed only within 7 day period from the delivery date.
- Any returned items must be accompanied by an invoice receipt. Items must be in original condition without any damage in their original manufacturer box with all packaging, accessories and manuals.
- DEFECTIVE items can be returned directly to Bielect.com within 7 day period of receipt of merchandise.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a minimum of 15% Penalty. The restocking fee will be determined at the discretion of Bielect.com based on the level of usage or damage applied to the products by the customer.
- Any returns (Defective, Non-defective returns) not returned in "Like New Condition" including missing the original box, packaging material, contents accessories or manuals are subject to a 15% restocking fee and additional charges may be assessed for Products returned with any missing parts and/or accessories. After 7 day period, all manufacturers’ warranties apply.
- The Client/Customer pays shipping for all returns to Bielect.com.
- Bielect.com recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection since Bielect.com will not be responsible for any damages to the returning shipments.
- Expected turn-around-time for all exchanges is 4 business days from the day we receive the product. Although Bielect.com will strive to process claims within 4-5 business days, shortage of inventory, overload or other special circumstances might delay the process. Customer can expedite the shipping method for exchanges on his/her expense.
- An exchange sent to Bielect.com with express shipping does not guarantee to reduce the expected turn-around-time.
- Please allow 5 business days to process refund.
- For replacements, Bielect.com ships back to the Customer via Ground service in the continental US.
- All claims for shortage, manufacturer's defects, or shipment error must be made within the first 3 days of arrival.
- RMA number must be visible on all return shipment’s label or may be refused and returned back to you. A copy of the invoice must be included in returning package.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Physical damage will void all warranties.
- Under no circumstance will Bielect.com cross-ship any item.
- Bielect.com reserves the right to swap with the equivalent updated product for all replacements and exchanges in the event Bielect.com is in unable situation to supply with the same products.
- All items must be returned in the original manufacture’s box. Items returned without boxes will not be accepted. Missing accessories, parts, manuals are subject to additional restocking fees.
Before returning any product us, you first MUST obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will be refused and sent back to the customer at customer's own expense. To obtain a RMA, please e-mail us at info@Bielect.com (request must contain your full name, order number and contact phone number). RMA number is valid for 14 days only from the issue date.